Friday, October 24, 2014

2015 Welcoming Wealth Ritual

FOR YEAR OF THE WOOD HORSE 2015


According to Zodiac compatibility, those who are born under the Zodiac Horse, Zodiac Rabbit and Zodiac Pig this year of the wood earth Goat year 2015 will be in a good year.  

DO THIS 5-DAYS RITUAL

The GOD OF FORTUNE or GOD OF WEALTH (CAI SHEN財神) has went to the heaven to report about how the family was doing before the New Year’s eve, and on the 5th day of the new year (February 19, 2015 - thursday) – based on Chinese Lunar Calendar, he returns to the family to keep bringing more fortune into the family.  This festive day is called by the Chinese believers as “PO WOO”.  It is a day to welcome and also to celebrate the birthday of the God of Wealth.

Therefore starting the first day (Chinese New Year Day)February 19, 2015 (Thursday) up to the fifth day - February 23, 2015 (Monday) of the first month of Chinese lunar calendar, it is believed  by doing this 5-days ritual, God of Wealth will bring big fortune to you. On the said occasion, incense is burned and sacrifices are offered. The image of the God of Wealth (Cai Shen) is put up in the households, hoping to have a better future and a better income in the new year.

NOTE: In case you have not done this ritual at the start of the year, please ask Feng Shui practitioner for alternative auspicious day to do this very important ritual for your fortune luck.

5-DAYS RITUAL PROCEDURES:

In front of a Cai Shen statue, do this ritual:
  1. On the back of the wishing papers (set of 3 pieces) as shown below, write all your wishes and your name on each papers;
  2. Offers 8 kinds of offertory foods (such as rounded & sweet fruits, cakes or pastries, dishes or candies);
  3. Offer 9 wishes incenses sticks (different colored incenses) as shown below and your wishing paper on the altar.  In case of no altar, a makeshift altar facing the west;
  4. Kneel down before the altar and kotow (bow 3 times) while holding the lit incenses;
  5. Seriously beg for blessings upon the family so there will be wealth, success, health, harmony and good health; (It is especially better when all the members of the family will offer incenses at the same time)
  6. Burn the 5 Directional Wealth Gods Kim (offertory paper as shown below) in a metal container in front of the altar or at the doorstep;
  7. Paste/post the yellow-colored 5 Directional Wealth Gods Talisman as shown below at your doorstep (be it in the main door or your bedroom door)
  8. Paste/post the red-colored Zhao Cai Jin Bao 招財進寶 at the back of your main door.


NOTE: In case you have not done this ritual at the start of the year, please ask Feng Shui practitioner for alternative auspicious day to do this very important ritual for your fortune luck.
All feng shui items and ritual kits mentioned here are available in our store.


Free Feng Shui Personal Consultation will be conducted by two Feng Shui practitioners (Bro. Ben - a Zodiac Tiger and Bro. Manny - a Zodiac Ox), to customers who buys Feng Shui items in our store worth at least TWO HUNDRED PESOS (P 200) or place a deposit of the same amount with a consumable clause.  FREE 2014 Feng Shui Personal Consultations from December 01, 2013 (sunday) up to March 31, 2014 (monday) at store hours from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. everyday - Monday to Sunday.

Our business address is  Yin Yang Charms and Feng Shui Store 500 Bustos Street, Sta. Cruz, Manila, Philippines.

Visit our website at http://yinyangcharms.blinkweb.com/ or at http://yinyangfengshui.weebly.com/index.html

You can contact us in our email addresses are yinyangcharms@techemail.com, yinyangcharms@yahoo.com.ph. or benborras168@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I go to my father house every chinese new year, so I will pray and invite the god of wealth to my father house every year. How can I later invite the god of wealth to go to my house when I return to my own house. My house is very far from my father house.

    Your advice is much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  2. how 5directional wealth gods kim and 5 directional wealth gods talisman looks like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big part of " Po Wu" is getting up early to clean houses to welcome an auspicious guest - Cai Shen to ensure prosperity. fengshui

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Dilara Agatha Adalina. My husband left me for no reason on 2rd of January 2014, he moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself. a friend of mine introduced me to a prophet, He gave me anointed water and told me how to apply it, i did as He told me, last night i got a call from my husband begging me to forgive him and we are both living a happy life, he shown me more love and respects. Thank you Prophet Crunkawi, I will forever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email: matsoncrunkawi1965@yahoo.com

    He can solve any problem you are facing now.

    Cure HIV/AIDS
    Money Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spells
    Business spells
    Health/Healing spells
    Curse removal
    Job spells
    Healing from all kind of diseases
    Love binding
    Barrenness(need a child)
    Need love
    Lottery Spells
    Promotions
    Success
    Money rituals
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Low sperm count E.T.C

    Prophet Crunkawi contacts:

    Name: Prophet Crunkawi
    Email: matsoncrunkawi1965@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SPIRITUALLY YOUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVE,
    Email: oduduriches.ocultic@oath.com
    This is the season and the hour of your total transformation and perfection.As the resurrection power manifests in your life today,the world shall see and marvel at the awakening in your life. Resurrection is a supernatural and glorious change of position no matter the depressing and un-dignifying position the enemy has placed in your life you are arising out of that position today you will experience a dramatic change.
    SPIRITUAL STRENGTH TALISMAN,SECRET OF MAKING MONEY,MAGICAL POWERS OF INVISIBILITY.If what you want is not in this list then state what exactly you want i will prepare it for you.choose any of the talisman i will send you the cost price and payment information.please can you send this to your friends.CONTACT Dr. Odudu Spiritual REPLY ON THIS Email: oduduriches.ocultic@oath.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello to every one out there, my name is Myrtice Annette. from Texas United States I'm here to shear my unexpected miracle that has happen to me through the help of DR Oduma O. I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before I knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without noting but there was noting i could do to stop him or bring him back to me. I work so had to pay the kids schools BILLS and other BILLS for good five years. I cry all day and night because I didn't know what to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day I read the post from one Miss Escobar testifying how the great spell caster helped her to bring her ex back. I just wanted to try my luck because I never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great spell caster and he told me not to worry because once he finish casting the spell, that I will get back my husband . The unbelievable happened on Sunday when I got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he's so sorry for his Wrong did and telling me he's back home again and we are happily united again. wow!!! I really appreciate your good works great Dr.Oduma. I'll always acknowledge your "FABULOUS WORKS" and there's noting I could say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact this great spell caster that can help you. Dr.Oduma is available anytime you contact him..via email(odumaspiratualtemplehouse@gmail.com) or contact him if you also have this problems;

    )If you want to win lottery
    )If you need beauty spell
    )If you want your hair to be long
    )If you have HIV and you want to cure it
    )If you want to cure your cancer disease.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am here so the world will know there is still a real spell caster whose interest is seeing people happy and spiritually free from any oppression from the wicked. I will leave his email address so you can contact him and explain you ordeal to him. Meet him on his email address at [esususpell@gmail.com] You can also contact him by phone his number is +2348154207044

    ReplyDelete